In a post on the Lifestyle blog, Thrillest, a handful of real estate industry experts spill the eight secrets many real estate brokers keep under wraps.
- You have access to a lot of the same information as your broker.
- Depending on the market, you may be able to negotiate the broker fee.
- Brokers are really good at buzzwords and vague descriptors.
- Apartment layout redesigns may cost more than you think and may require approval.
- You may be able to get a rent reduction without a broker, thought it may cost you another concession like free parking.
- Brokers may leave out unpleasant information, so do your due diligence.
- You can ask to see every available unit.
- Get everything in writing.
If you’re tired of having to look over your shoulder and want a broker that is going to have your back. Contact us at Waterman Realty and Tax Pro today.